***Official DFW Car Meet Sunday August 27th, 2006***

texascivic2k1

***PLEASE NOTE DATE HAS CHANGED TO SUNDAY AUGUST 27TH, 2006***

Hello everyone! There will be a BBQ and car meet listed below. This is for the people that can’t make it to the different meets during the week because of work or other activities. If your car is bone stock or not do not hesitate to come out!!! ALL CARS ARE WELCOMED BUT LIKE TO (DON'T HAVE TO) KEEP IT IN THE IMPORT FAMILY. (This first post will be updated if anything changes.)

Date:

Sunday, August 27th, 2006

Place:

River Legacy Park

(817) 459-5474

701 Nw Green Oaks Blvd

Arlington, TX 76006

Link--->http://local.yahoo.com/details?fr=dd-local...J0DZV2vNzjHsg--

Time:

Start Time:11:00-11:30

End Time: Whenever

Food:

Everyone "pitch in" $5.00 bucks for hamburgers, chips, drinks, and maybe hot dogs. Dollar store paper plates, napkins, and condiments. Donations of caracole, lighter fluid, and grilling utensils will be more than welcomed!!! I need volunteers (cooking/getting the food) for this one please. If each person would help just a little in some way this could be one of the best meets yet! There are plenty of grills if you do want to bring your own food to cook.

***IMPORTANT PLEASE READ***

IF YOU ARE NOT PRESENT WHEN WE ARE COLLECTING MONEY FOR FOOD OR YOU DID NOT HAVE SOMEONE ELSE PUT IN MONEY FOR YOU, YOU WILL HAVE TO FIND YOUR OWN MEANS OF EATING. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PEOPLE TO SHOW UP TWO OR THREE HOURS LATER. LIKE NOTED ABOVE, IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE HAVE SOMEONE ELSE WHO IS GOING BRING YOUR MONEY WITH THEM. WE WILL BE TAKING QUANITY COUNTS BETWEEN 11:30-11:45 A.M. SO PLEASE BE THERE BEFORE OR BETWEEN THOSE TIMES SO YOUR NAME IS ON THE LIST.

Other sites that will be notified...

www.7thgencivic.com

www.nt7g.com

www.ephatch.com

www.clubrsx.com

www.texas-imports.com

www.texasimprots.org

www.clubcivic.com

www.dallasimports.net

www.import-driven.net

www.8thcivic.com

www.dfdub.net

www.hondacivicforums.com

www.dfwmodified.com

www.hondaforums.com

www.clubhonda.com

www.superhonda.com

www.honda-acura.net

If you have other websites that are not up here please tell me or spread the word yourself please!!!

THE RULES

1) No alcohol of any kind. Let us repeat: NO alcohol. Drugs will NOT be allowed as well.

2) No repetitive revving engines or sounding your car horns. (If just got a new exhaust or something and someone wants to hear how it sounds, that’s cool, but to just sit there and rev your car over and over again for no reason, not cool, just stupid, that’s just how I feel, I’m sorry

3) Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the park from the street. Please be sure to pay attention to how you enter the exit the parking lot/park. Be alert at all times. Even if you are on the far side of the lot from the meet.

4) Please watch your trash. If you need to throw something away, please place in the dumpsters. Do not leave trash on the ground.

5) There will be a diverse mix of cars and people. This environment is a friendly one. Automotive enthusiasts drive many different kinds of cars, and come from many different back grounds. PLEASE RESPECT OTHERS.

6) No street racing at or near the meet or mixing races with the meet. This is a very fast way to lose the meet. We do not condone street racing. We ask you kindly not to do it ANYWHERE near the meet.

7) No burn/peel outs. No reckless driving No drifting or attempts to drift. We all like to show off are new toys, but please don't use that new turbo here.

8) Please respect other peoples cars by not leaning or touching them if its not your car.

9) Please no parking on the grass.

10) Have fun

What are your ideas, thoughts, questions, or concerns???? Please post if you are going or think about going!!! I will be checking all the forums every couple of days (due to the mass quantity of web-sites) and checking my PM’s if needed. Thanks!

I might be able to make it, but I think I am one of the few from Texas on here, if not the only one.

Big Spring Texas.... That's way out there! I understand if you don't come. lol Well I hope someone else chimes in saying that they are from Texas becuase that is kind of sad. But anyways... This should be a great meet from the replies I have been getting from the other web-sites. Well I hope you can make it but if not that's cool. Thanks for posting!

5 hour drive, its not that bad, Ive driven there for Nopi, and I also drove there one day because a friend and I got bored.

Okay your not the only one that might drive that far to get here. I have talk to others on other sites and some say that they might drive from Waco, Austin, San Antoino, and even Lubbock... <---Craziness! So this should be a great meet. Thanks for posting again man!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived