Free RX-7 Turbo II

Attaus

So.. I was shopping on Craigslist the other day and this guy is giving away his RX7 project. He told me that it used to have a built 400hp turbo II engine with Haltech (SP? - removed so I need a new harness) and the engine is gone too. It needs a few body parts and suspension components, but the axles, differential, transmission, and brakes are all there. I checked the car out and there is only slight damage on the D/S rear QP.. otherwise straight body.

This sound like a good idea?

Also, he's giving away a damaged 240SX that MUST go with it. I guess I'll take it. :p

I wish I was that lucky...still lookin for a dirt cheap CRX and they don't seem to exist...unless they are beaten to crap.

where you located? because if you feel that two cars is too much...i'll take the other one and part it out...or maybe not..

what, are you gonna be pullin trailers with it or something? torque isn't everything. I'd rather have power, and a much higher redline. have you ever driven a car with a rotary engine? I bet you'd be arguing to the contrary if you had. nothin against the chevy engine. lighter is better.

what, are you gonna be pullin trailers with it or something? torque isn't everything. I'd rather have power, and a much higher redline. have you ever driven a car with a rotary engine? I bet you'd be arguing to the contrary if you had. nothin against the chevy engine. lighter is better.

what? torque is pow3r. yes, my friend has a white rx-7 and i drove it and wasn't impressed at all. torque wins races.

Archived