Don't know where to start, really...???

Vtec89_2006

Well, it's a long story...but here it goes. Once upon a time, I bought a '76 buick, the 350 in it is supposed to be a nice motor, but heck, bought a brand new hei dist. for it today and it still won't fire. No spark! I have threw about 1,000 dollars at this hunk of crap, and it's only maybe a 100-200 dollar car. Just on the motor swap, I have thrown close to 1 thousand at it. Guess what? It still ain't runnin'. I figure I better start looking for a new car. I think an import is a good place to start at. As a cheap, low-lifed, jobless highschool student, I can't afford to keep wasting and throwing money away at a car that is hopeless. So I am hoping to make new ground w/ a different car. Hopefully a Honda.:devil:

Thanks,

-Cody

Well, it's a long story...but here it goes. Once upon a time, I bought a '76 buick, the 350 in it is supposed to be a nice motor, but heck, bought a brand new hei dist. for it today and it still won't fire. No spark! I have threw about 1,000 dollars at this hunk of crap, and it's only maybe a 100-200 dollar car. Just on the motor swap, I have thrown close to 1 thousand at it. Guess what? It still ain't runnin'. I figure I better start looking for a new car. I think an import is a good place to start at. As a cheap, low-lifed, jobless highschool student, I can't afford to keep wasting and throwing money away at a car that is hopeless. So I am hoping to make new ground w/ a different car. Hopefully a Honda.:devil:

Thanks,

-Cody

cant go wrong with a honda or acura.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived