HondaForums.com shirts

joecollins2

I don't know if this has already been discussed or not. I was wondering if there's any interest in HF.com shirts. I'll get short sleeve, long sleeve, and hoodies if there's enough interest in them to make it worth it. Depending on how many people want what will determine the price. I don't imagine it should be much though. As of now, I'm just thinking of the logo on them. Maybe a small one on the front breast somewhere then a big one on the back???

Let me know if you're interested and if you have any ideas for them...

I can also do decals. If there's more than a couple people interested. Let me know colors, etc...

Not really. You can make your own on cafepress.

Unless their quality has improved in the past couple of years, then they're terrible.

cafepress is terrible?

I have several items from them that have been worn a lot and are just like things I've bought from stores.

Their quality must have changed. I have stuff from a couple of years ago that didn't last long enough for the money that was spent on it.

Archived