suede interior

airjordan223

as most of you know i have red velvet interior check pics on my site if you want, www.cardomain.com/id/airjordan223. i wanted to get rid of everything grey, so instead of doing the typical spray paint, i decided to get black suede to cover everything else that is grey, a-pilars, roof trim, and all the other grey plastic behind the seats where the seatbelts go in. i was wondering if anyone has taken off the a pilars or any of those other pieces before i go in and start ripping it out. cause it sucks to find a hidden screw after its already broken. thanks

yeah hes right I had to install some temporary speakers in there but to do that I almost cried at the sounds it made pulling it out

I was actully wondering where you bought your suede and velvet from and if they had it in the subaru type blue so I too can do my interior

:happy:

i just went to a jo-anns fabrics. if its a big store they will have all different colors of velvets. they had about 7 different reds so i got samples and picked the one closest to the paint. the suede they only had a few colors, and i had to order the black from the warehouse...but it was still the same price. im not sure if they would have a blue, but if you have one of those stores near you check it out. if they dont have it at the store, they have a book with all the possible colors. good luck

Dude, suede and velvet are exactly what I wanted to do to my interior, until I saw the expense involved. Now that I just spent almost 1k in France last month I kinda gotta go easy on things like that. Plus my sol is making a funny noise when I accelerate, so first things first.

Really? When I went the velvet was 20 bucks a sq. yard, and they didn't even have the exact colors I wanted. They told me it was off season, so maybe I'll wait on it or something.

Archived