Turn Signal Problem

t_ravis424

I have a 1991 Honda Accord.

The Turn Signals have completely stopped working, the green blinking arrow on the dashboard won't come on and the front and rear turn signals won't work. I took it to an auto shop and they said it might be the flasher, but its not, because I tried that.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Do they go on when you hit your hazard switch button? If not, that's the problem. The signals are routed through the hazard switch, and when it's bad the signals won't work either. It's about 27$ for a switch

Nick

I have a 1991 Honda Accord.

The Turn Signals have completely stopped working, the green blinking arrow on the dashboard won't come on and the front and rear turn signals won't work. I took it to an auto shop and they said it might be the flasher, but its not, because I tried that.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Do they go on when you hit your hazard switch button? If not, that's the problem. The signals are routed through the hazard switch, and when it's bad the signals won't work either. It's about 27$ for a switch

Nick

When the hazard light button is pressed the lights on the dash and on the outside of the car both work fine.

• 3 weeks later...
I contacted a repair shop, and they said I needed a $200 diagnostics check to see where the bad fuse is?

Is this worth the money

No. Look under your steering column, remove the fuse panel cover, look at it to see where the fuse is located, pull it out, see if it's burnt out.

Archived