e-bay question

90IntegraC1

mmk. i do a ton of e-bay selling, and usually i have no problem coming up with starting prices for an item. This time i'm a little confused as to what someone would actually pay for this now-a-days since xbox360 and PS3 are out....This is what i got.

Hardware:

PS2

2 working controllers

2 memory cards

2 DDR Dance pads

1 Logi-tech Steering Wheel and Pedals w/ paddle shifting

1 Karaoke Revolution Microphone

1 Eye toy Camera

1 DVD Remote and Plug-in adapter

1 Vertical Stand

Games:

MLB '06 The Show

NHL 2K6

Gran Turismo 3

Gran Turismo 4

Need For Speed Underground 2

Tekken 4

The Sims

Dynasty Warriors 3

Call of Duty 2: The Big One

Medal of Honor: Frontline

Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

Ratchet and Clank

Maximo: Ghosts to Glory

Madden 2004

MVP Baseball 2003

Dance Dance Revolution

Dance Dance Revolution 2

Eye Toy Play

Eye Toy Groove

Karaoke Revolution Volume 3

i know i spent well over $1000 on this stuff, but....

How much is it worth now?

Well seeing that alot of the stuff is out of date stuff, I would think everything would sell for like no more than like 275 reasonably speaking, im a gamer and for all that I wouldnt expect that much. Well you would get more credit trading that into a game place like EBGAMES OR GAMESTOP, but if your looking for cash, you could try selling it on ebay for 300.00 + shipping

I would set a reserve price of maybe $200 (if you think that's enough, if not try a little higher), and start the bid off at .99 cents. Don't expect to make huge $$$ of it because it's all considered last-gen now. I sold 10 of my PS2 games a few months ago for $40, while all of them cost about $500 altogether new. Damn you depreciation!!

Actually later today i'm putting my PS2 and 6 games up for auction, I haven't touched it since I got my 360 in Febuary.

dan-it doesn't work, just included :ph34r:

everything else works great though.

i'm also putting all my cd's up (300) b/c i have an ipod, ipod stereo, and soon to be ipod compatible head unit...prolly won't make anything on them b/c cd's are out of date too.

well, people on teckademicseast forum were saying around $400-$500 and you guys are around $300

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...what to do...

Yea bro at max 300.00 and someone will take that off your hands like that.

Sup: yea bro the 360 is pretty badazz too bad you cant multi-private chat with friends, also whats your live name? (xxsirvtecxx)

Yea bro at max 300.00 and someone will take that off your hands like that.

Sup: yea bro the 360 is pretty badazz too bad you cant multi-private chat with friends, also whats your live name? (xxsirvtecxx)

Mine's itsgary. I'll send you an FR tonight.

Archived