Im here to vent..

TLontheDL

Im here to share a little sentimental moment with you all. I'm not gay, i swear..

I recently bought a lighter on ebay and paid a lot of money for it. Its worth more than what I paid for, of course, but I recently lost it :( I went out one night and I guess i liquor got the best of me but somehow I lost the damn lighter!! I have a bad habit if handing people my lighter so they can light their cig. Most of the time lighters are handed back to me right after their cig has been lit. FAWK!! Someone give me a shoulder to cry on. Somebody out there just copped a free lighter!

My little brother just bought the same brand but got it brand new. It cost him a grand. That f*cker got money.

That is a lot for a lighter. What kind is it? I didnt know you could pay more than like 30 bucks for one.

Ever heard of a zippo?

EDIT: Sorry for your loss though, I can understand if it had sentimental value.

i lose bics like crazy...

...i think that's why i never got a lighter lighter, you know? altho, that hasn't stopped people from trying to get me a zippo for birthdays and what not. i kind of look at them and go neat...and toss it in a drawer cause if i used it, then it'd be gone in a month.

Sorry pal but you're retarded to spend that much money on a lighter! I've seen MUCH MUCH better, "Classier" looking lighters at the smoke shop that come with a cutter and a fu_ckin keychain for not even $50!!!!

Granted it sucks to lose lighters. I usually keep track of mine. I bought most of my friends packs of Bic's but they still lose em all the time.

Anyways, maybe this will teach you to buy a Zippo or something a HELL OF A LOT LESS EXPENSIVE!!!

Archived