what is the best motor out their or motor frankenstein to do now a day

jdm tayli-r

eh, id have to disagree, id say start with an ls(fairly cheap) then either turbo that, or throw a b16 head on and then turbo it, but thats if you want turbo

Yeah same mounts work.

LS VTEC boosted is an awesome build.

CRVTEC boosted is even better if you resleeve properly. My tuner's shop had one make 702whp.

CRVTEC NA is excellent too. That's why I'm doing it.

I went to the tuner I use and started talking parts, and will be ordering some soon. I am looking for a B16 trans right now, which is damn near impossible to find for a decent price.

I think the the mosts bang for your buck is the well rounded JDM B16A2

I cant believe nobody corrected him, oh well i will... There is no such thing as a JDM B16A2, its a JDM B16A...

And i would go with the JDM B16A...

I cant believe nobody corrected him, oh well i will... There is no such thing as a JDM B16A2, its a JDM B16A...

And i would go with the JDM B16A...

bcuz thats the motor u have right? i wana c pictures of the setup u have......until then shut up..

u have officialy lost ur talking privilege...

b16a?

yeahhhh, lets throw an OBD0 motor in there...

They make B16A in OBD-1 as well. It's just the JDM one. Here it would be the A2.

And secondly, if your car came with a B16, then keep it, it is a great platform, but just not worth swapping to. It's not even fast. I'd rather have a D16z6.

Archived