new to the forums ^_^

04GT

hey guys what's up?

I have a 04 mustang GT and I'm one of the few non-assh*le mustang drivers out there... I needed something to do besides my other forums and I'd like to give as much advise and knowledge I can as far as if you plan on lining up against any domestics

Just a little background I grew up cruising gratiot in the Detroit area after I came over from Prague, I'm 19

and I listen to a crap ton of japenese metal through my speakers in the back.... like I said, I'm one of the few non-buttheads :D

anyways I'm hoping I'm accepted lol

hey guys what's up?

I have a 04 mustang GT and I'm one of the few non-assh*le mustang drivers out there... I needed something to do besides my other forums and I'd like to give as much advise and knowledge I can as far as if you plan on lining up against any domestics

Just a little background I grew up cruising gratiot in the Detroit area after I came over from Prague, I'm 19

and I listen to a crap ton of japenese metal through my speakers in the back.... like I said, I'm one of the few non-buttheads :D

anyways I'm hoping I'm accepted lol

wow this make alot of sense.NOTTTTTTTT.a f*cking pos stang on the hondaforums LOLOLOLOL hahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahh and i thought i was really stupid.

wow this make alot of sense.NOTTTTTTTT.a f*cking pos stang on the hondaforums LOLOLOLOL hahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahahh and i thought i was really stupid.

and the thing is he'll get more respect than you ever will.

and his soon to be s/c mustang would rape your civic. you don't have an srt-4.

and the thing is he'll get more respect than you ever will.

and his soon to be s/c mustang would rape your civic. you don't have an srt-4.

guess what i dont care.I have a car that dont like you imports.Thats why im on here to get you guys to meet up with me so we can race and i can beat you.

why hasnt someone banned that fukin assh*le yet , VR get your fukin job done dude. give me warn a couple times and yet this assh*le lives on. nice stang dude , ive worked on quite a few of them as well. get yourself the supercharger off a ford lightening. get a chip for it , and youl run real good. should lower that crap too man. i just sold a set of 2 1/4 inch drop eibach sportslines for one of those cars. if you got alot of money , go pick yourself up a TREMEC 6 speed tranny , lol. dam near bulletproof.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived