got spanked today...

redcoats1976

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And dont forget your a liar.

Psh, no way he's got the Mugen fan switch.

My only question is, why the hell did you say you got a "B-Series RAM HORN STYLE TURBO MANIFOLD"..?

You already stated it was a B16a. Also, why did you remove "Golden Eagle sleeves" and change it to "resleeved" as SSR pointed out?

1. Solles if you were a knew anything about cars at all you would know what a 350GT Skyline is, how about you google it and educate your dumbass brain...

2. Solles why should i have to post pictures of my car when you have been on here porbally 5 times longer than me and you havent shown anyone pics of your setup? call me a liar, i call BS until i see your boost setup, and if you really do have pics of your setup it should take you no longer than a day to post it unless you need to google it...

3. Attaus B series ramhorn turbo manifold is made for any B series turbo motor, i ordered it from cc-fab, and like i said in a previous thread i was ordering the GE resleeved block but i cancelled it and just resleeved my stock block... learn to read...

4. and EH6 i never really liked you so why dont you just go and hump that "Free Cat" of yours.

I call BS until I see pictures.

I call BS on everyone that don't show their setups, expecally the ones that talk up their car like it's all that, and do nothing but make up excuses when called on it.

Anyone can claim they have what they dream of, but the only person I've seen prove it was SexyH22.

Hamster- If the car in your sig is yours, where's the gauges and intercooler?

I call BS on everyone that don't show their setups, expecally the ones that talk up their car like it's all that, and do nothing but make up excuses when called on it.

Anyone can claim they have what they dream of, but the only person I've seen prove it was SexyH22.

Hamster- If the car in your sig is yours, where's the gauges and intercooler?

im with you 100% man. you have a setup, prove it and show pics, or shut the f*ck up.

Hamster, I know what kind of car it is, it's jsut that A) you didn't race one, B) you didn't see one most likely, C) you play to many video games, and D) you lie way too much.

And I know you didn't get the mani from CC fab because the owner has stopped making the manifolds for this whole year. You are such a liar. If you notice, their site has been down forever and a day now. You are such a tool.

Yeah, and if you look at turbod16.com you see tons of people complaining that they havent gotten their manifolds when they ordered them 3-4 months ago. I was going to get one from him because I liked the price, but not if I have to wait that long.

Okay SolLes if i am such a liar why dont you just come here to good old tennessee and race my ass with your killer D, oh yea it was wrecked by a drunk, have any pics of that? no didnt think so and if you do go to the junk yard and take pics of some sol that was wrecked that wasnt yours i want to see this "beast" show some motor pics... why dont you just bring your car that you have now and race me, oh wait you're doing a CRVTEC right? show a pic of your car with no motor and the motor that is getting transplanted then, try and call me a tool... you dont show anything for yourself, the only tool here is your ass...damn poser!

hey fagboy. i'm doing an LSVTEC, and i don't have a car with the engine out, its the car i drive right now. idiot.

quit calling people out, post your motor up hampsternuts. you can post the outside but not the motor, thats worse then not posting anything at all.

This kid's such a goon. He pm'd me with some crap about how I was too scared to race him and that I had to have my friend race him.

1.) My friend has a k20swapped hatch. He OWNS f/i b16's any way you wanna' look at it, and that's OFF his 100 shot.

2.) I'd HATE to have to go back to the 100 shot and humble your ass, but then again I'd hate to waste the gas on the way up there, then the two other forms of gas I'd use to smoke that throwback pos you drive.

3.) You're a habitual liar, you know what that is? You lie, out of habit. Mkay? You suck, you need to end your life..mmkay?

Archived