He changed his sig!

..SSR..

Remember me calling hamster nuts out because he had Golden Eagle resleeve in his sig, and only a month or so had gone by. GE was on a 2 month (IIRC) backorder.

Now his sig just says resleeve.

lol

No i dont think so, i was ordering a resleeved motor from GE but i didnt feel like doing all that work again so me and my dad just resleeved the stock block and tah dah there you go...

EDIT: oh and SSR i guess you have nothing else better to do but to just look around at everyones sigs. dont get mad b/c you are jealous. Oh and i never saw your slow ass car come riding down in Murfreesboro, man i would have loved to see your face when all you could do is hear the note from my exaust while i was leaving your ass...

No i dont think so, i was ordering a resleeved motor from GE but i didnt feel like doing all that work again so me and my dad just resleeved the stock block and tah dah there you go...

EDIT: oh and SSR i guess you have nothing else better to do but to just look around at everyones sigs. dont get mad b/c you are jealous. Oh and i never saw your slow ass car come riding down in Murfreesboro, man i would have loved to see your face when all you could do is hear the note from my exaust while i was leaving your ass...

Wow, how thrilling. Guess I'll have to defend non-jdm honor here, rip my motor apart and boost it..then make you look silly, OR I could just get my buddy in his EG6 hatch with a nicely modified k20-swap in it..

Then who'd be looking stupid? I'm sure his cams, k-pro tune, i/h/e and 75 shot might rip you three new buttheads.

Archived