Audi for an SRT-4

sohcVTEC-E

Wow

You guys are really hating on the SRT

I say go for it

Yellow is really rare!

i'll have to disagree. that audi is sooo sweet. keep it, turboed right?

Turboed and chipped. Audi is 99 SRT is gay 2003 (less HP). The audi is running 15 Lbs. Spikes at 18. SRT is running 19 Lbs. Spikes at 25-27. Both are about equally fast. Audi has a horrible clutch though. SRT has a bad axle shaft. Both agreed to fix all their crap before the trade.

Turboed and chipped. Audi is 99 SRT is gay 2003 (less HP). The audi is running 15 Lbs. Spikes at 18. SRT is running 19 Lbs. Spikes at 25-27. Both are about equally fast. Audi has a horrible clutch though. SRT has a bad axle shaft. Both agreed to fix all their crap before the trade.

SRT spiking 27?!

Something is not right there!

Stock SRT turbo can not hold more than 15-16lbs.

No idea how it is holding 19lbs

Mod list on the SRT?

I'm all for the audi. He does have the stock turbo. I don't really know what he has mod wise. The turbo can hold 25 I think. I'm positve the recirc valve and wastegate can't.

Edit- A good arguement for the SRT is that it's a LOT cheaper and easier to mod.

Edit again- I just remembered the SRT has stage 2 mods... Injectors, exhaust, I think mani. I don't really know about neons and stages and all that.

I'm all for the audi. He does have the stock turbo. I don't really know what he has mod wise. The turbo can hold 25 I think. I'm positve the recirc valve and wastegate can't.

Edit- A good arguement for the SRT is that it's a LOT cheaper and easier to mod.

Edit again- I just remembered the SRT has stage 2 mods... Injectors, exhaust, I think mani. I don't really know about neons and stages and all that.

Stock turbo can only hold 15-16lbs

Its been proven time and time again

Audi's are VW's. They'll have nothing but problems. The SRT4 is prolly faster. Performace parts are cheaper. They're easier to work on. HOWEVER, the Audi does have more class than that neon ever will! Audi's can have nothing but rims and lowered and look pimp as hell! When you see an SRT4 you think fast. When you see an Audi you think "Damn, that's bad!" That's just me though. The Audi is a much nicer car. Interior wise and exterior.

It would be a tough ass choice but in the end, I wouldn't trade a pimp Audi for a Neon!

Wrong. LSD helps forward launch as well.

Speaking from experience, Audis can be equally as fast, if not faster. Upgrading the stock turbo on the A4 to a BB GT series turbo, FMIC, injectors, and new internals, can easily run over 500whp.

I have seen it, driven it, and know it. The Audi is much nicer than the SRT. Not hating, just stating facts.

Archived