beefing up an engine

HONDA CRX 88 SI

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol

''DOG'' lets just not keep fighting over something i want cause i just dont get why if i want this and if i want it, some should just they shut if u know what i mean. its kool that u try to give me ur advise but this conversation should have ended like five post back. when i said i wanted a k series engine no matter what.

Ok. What exactly do you even know about the K? Just that it's cool, or it has 200hp? What makes you want it so bad? Tell me that and I'll let it go. But I know that you don't have a clue at all as to why it's so good of an engine.

sorry i have not been posting this damn stupid post cause i been working to shifts night and day shift i got to make endmeat ofter all oh

and this is why i like that engine.

story start back about three or two years when i was still a kid if u will say. i saw the bigges damn car a accident i ever seen life this acura just damn smash in to this truck i think it was a chevy damn chevy drivers the chevy driver skeep the red light so that preaty much explains every thing about the accident. well i dont know if i told u but i know a guy that owns a junk yard, couple of weeks pass i went to there its was the acura that crash. the whole car just could even see i spot that dint got damage. but the engine was still intack like if nothing happen it was a k20a type r i will never forget that . and thats part why i love this engine i like the 220hp on it i like the 206tq and its good engine with alot of hopes and dreams kinda like me. i know u may say that this engine oil system is not that good and that it those not rev as high as the b series engine F all the down sides to it if i like it no one should give a F to why i want it. dont u think

Archived