Few quick ones

Have to give it to you man the first picture is amazing, nice neon, lol althought i did smoke the crap out of this kids SRT lol, but nice car bro.

Have to give it to you man the first picture is amazing, nice neon, lol althought i did smoke the crap out of this kids SRT lol, but nice car bro.

Neat :mellow:

Great pics. Wax much?

Thanks

Just a quick wash, no wax

Your pics are amazing! They never get old, and you can even make a car I don't like look great! You must drive around all day looking for good locations, and you're doing a good job finding them.

Are they photoshopped or is there really a bridge like that?

Not PS'd one bit

Well, except for contrast a little and some other tiny stuff

But that's exactly how the bridge looks

Your pics are amazing! They never get old, and you can even make a car I don't like look great! You must drive around all day looking for good locations, and you're doing a good job finding them.

Thanks man

I actaully saw this spot on another forum and went on the search for it

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

nothing.

he's going to school in philly where he can walk everywhere, it's a 3 year straight art school, he's going for photography obviously...

if he ever wants to come home he can take the train home or just call someone to get a ride.

after school lets out he'll have over $12,000.00 in his pocket so he can buy his S4...which i think is totally sweet. i love that car after riding in my buddy Owen's...talk about responsive handling...damn.

they're not fast at all, don't throw you into your seat, but it's just straight luxury and handling...they're pretty quick though...

$12000 is a good start if you're gonna buy a car that's about $23000 used...got plenty of time to make the rest over the next few years.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived