Built D transmissions

Got some new prices so the crazy things called transmissions that most people overlook are now cheaper.

Core trans (you send yours or pay the core charge, core charge is what local Honda yard charges)

New bearings, seals, synchros

Final drive or close gear set

gear cones scuffed

countershaft bearing staked

trans completely disassembled and cleaned

assembly

Shipping not included

Price with final drive is $1,170 (core of $350 included)

Price with close gear set is $1,327 (core of $350 included)

If you are interested, post what size tires you have as well as your redline and I'll graph the ratios out for you. I will be doing a Group Buy for the close gear set trans if I can get 3 people paid up front.

Price does not include any misc parts that need to be replaced such as shifter forks, synchro hubs, gears etc. All these parts will be inspected upon teardown of your trans. You are not held liable for this expense if these parts need replacement in a core trans.

Got some new prices so the crazy things called transmissions that most people overlook are now cheaper.

Core trans (you send yours or pay the core charge, core charge is what local Honda yard charges)

New bearings, seals, synchros

Final drive or close gear set

gear cones scuffed

countershaft bearing staked

trans completely disassembled and cleaned

assembly

Shipping not included

Price with final drive is $1,170 (core of $350 included)

Price with close gear set is $1,327 (core of $350 included)

If you are interested, post what size tires you have as well as your redline and I'll graph the ratios out for you. I will be doing a Group Buy for the close gear set trans if I can get 3 people paid up front.

Price does not include any misc parts that need to be replaced such as shifter forks, synchro hubs, gears etc. All these parts will be inspected upon teardown of your trans. You are not held liable for this expense if these parts need replacement in a core trans.

Obviously I'm interested in the new prices dude. I know we talked before and you quoted me flatout $1800 for everything. If you could knock a couple hondo $$ off that, I'd be totally interested.

I have stock wheel size, i have Yokohama Avid H4s which are wider than stock tires. My redline is 7200rpm.

I'm not sure what the stock tire size is. If you used one fo these transmissions, it would probably be more than $1,800.

PM me with lots of details, and show me a graph !!!!

tire size: P195/60R14 85H

Archived