Just joined the club

Buddy Cole

i just clocked 200,000 miles in my 92 accord. i filled her up with people and drove around for about 5 mintues until it rolled over. i took a couple pictures of the odo. and my dad wants to take picture of me next to the car and like frame it or something. haha. it was a momentous occsion. i told my friends that this would be the last time they would most likely ever see something like this because they all drive either fords of volvos. i laughed.

for sure. my friend just got an 05 v6 stang, shes a girl, and the hood wasn't coseing properly, so it shows how crappy fords are. its has a whole 5000 miles too. i laughed when she told me that.

Alright you want to hear about mad mileage, well theres this guy that has a 80 something saab around here and its about to hit 1,000,000 miles, and once it does he's going to ask saab since he's had the same car for over 20 some years and its still the stock motor and its makes a million miles that they should give him a free one for being loyal lol, Its not going to happen so anyway thought i would let you know, I hit 275000 in my CRX then i purposely blew the motor so i can get the swap in

Archived