Life sucks.

sohcVTEC-E

i gotta go with itr on this one. you guys gotta frackin man up. your too young to be that serious about any girl. frackin move on, theres more fish in the sea. quit moping around and go get laid. no strings attached. it will help.

youre funny chris. i just think if you get into serious relationships too young you dont have a chance enjoy life and have fun.

You don't need to date around or sleep around to "enjoy life and have fun". If you can't enjoy yourself and have fun with the person you are with, then you shouldn't be together. This goes for all those that are out of high school at least. During HS, you may think you know yourself and what you want from life, but chances are that will change after you leave it; which means it will change for your significant other as well, and it usually doesn't work that you change together.

i've been with the same girl for 3 years. life is gooooood.

high school relationships aren't always bad..

No, they aren't always bad... but they rarely end up lasting these days. There are always a few exceptions.

Same boat as Solles. I might post up the sotry or whatever some day, until then nobody knows whats going on with me.

On the goodside I finally finished cleaning my room today. Only took me about 20 some odd hours total.

I seriously think sometimes that we have the exact same situation.

i gotta go with itr on this one. you guys gotta frackin man up. your too young to be that serious about any girl. frackin move on, theres more fish in the sea. quit moping around and go get laid. no strings attached. it will help.

+1. i mean, girls piss me off, but f*ck it. theres other girls out there.

You don't need to date around or sleep around to "enjoy life and have fun". If you can't enjoy yourself and have fun with the person you are with, then you shouldn't be together. This goes for all those that are out of high school at least. During HS, you may think you know yourself and what you want from life, but chances are that will change after you leave it; which means it will change for your significant other as well, and it usually doesn't work that you change together.

when the f*ck did i ever say to sleep around? unless thats what you think enjoying life means, youre retarded. i just meant dont take it too serious because hes young. dont misinterpret my words to make me look bad.

when the f*ck did i ever say to sleep around? unless thats what you think enjoying life means, youre retarded. i just meant dont take it too serious because hes young. dont misinterpret my words to make me look bad.

you dont have to me misinturpreted to look bad

blind crippled or crazy is my limits.

All you guys that are in school or are just getting out shouldn't be tied down. I've been there, done that, and when my 4 year relationship ended, I too thought it was the end of the world, but in reality was the best thing that ever happened. It'll take you a while to figure that out, but life's a lot better being able to do what you want, and not have to worry about what someone else wants.

At your guys age, you have no clue what you want in life. Don't let someone else effect that. You'll all get over it, and realize it's worth it.

If you read my post at all, you would know that sleeping around or dating around is the last thing I think enjoying life means. You should also have picked up on the point of the post, which was that if you can't enjoy your life with the person you are in a relationship with, then you shouldn't be with that person. The post was a general statement, with a point already mentioned.

Please refrain from using inappropriate language on the forum. There is a great deal of minors on the forum.

Please refrain from using inappropriate language on the forum. There is a great deal of minors on the forum.

thats what the auto-edit is for, yeah? you quoted my post and made it sound like i was saying something i wasnt. whatever, dude. im over it.

Archived