Life sucks.

sohcVTEC-E

i agree with you joe, either that or run my car really hard, that normally helps me when im stressed out, or playin halo2 or some shooting game, killing things always takes out some aggression

i agree with you joe, either that or run my car really hard, that normally helps me when im stressed out, or playin halo2 or some shooting game, killing things always takes out some aggression

Yeah dude, go drive alone at night, for a long time. Its acully pretty comforting.

I look at it as there is nothing I can do to change anybody. I can either turn my back and go on, or be there for them if they need me, and do what I need to do to get by (life wise, not female or sex wise). I don't want a gf right now unless it was my ex and ther circustances were right. Otherwise it's I'll be there for her knowing we'll never be together again even though we both still care for each other. Lose/lose but you have to look at the bright side of it.

I hate relationships. They suck ass. SolLes and SSR. We need to meet up and get wasted together because our women f*ck us over.

sure, its always the girls fault... shut the f*ck up you puss! you guys are too young for serious relationships. you get dicked over by one chick and you think all girls are the same. she probably needed someone with bigger nuts. f*cking cry baby

I don't think all girls all the same. I've gone out on dates. I don't want to do that to a girl. Go out with her and be thinking about another. As for nut size, that was a non-issue. You can find that out when I take you up on the anal. :p

I don't think all girls all the same. I've gone out on dates. I don't want to do that to a girl. Go out with her and be thinking about another. As for nut size, that was a non-issue. You can find that out when I take you up on the anal. :p

youre funny chris. i just think if you get into serious relationships too young you dont have a chance enjoy life and have fun.

i'm young. i have fun. long term relationships are a no go since i'm 18. maybe once i'm near 22-25 i'll get into a years long one. longest one for me was like 7 months. glad that was over,damn. but yea, don't everyone cry in this thread.

Haha whatever 18's not too young, i almost got married by the time i was 20, and thank god i didnt, you do have a point have fun while your young, enjoy the time being, no stress, just live it up.

if you hang out her friends still, don't know if you ever did, don't anymore. remove all pictures and stuff like that and hangout with people as much as you can. best thing you can do. thats how i got over mine, even though i was already over her mostly. but thats the mbest thing you can do man. oh, and have FUN!

sure, its always the girls fault... shut the f*ck up you puss! you guys are too young for serious relationships. you get dicked over by one chick and you think all girls are the same. she probably needed someone with bigger nuts. f*cking cry baby

will you shut the f*ck up. you should feel special considering this stupid thread didnt annoy me until you said something.

will you shut the f*ck up. you should feel special considering this stupid thread didnt annoy me until you said something.

you couldnt make me feel special if you tried. then maybe you should console gworthy since you like the sasauge.

Same boat as Solles. I might post up the sotry or whatever some day, until then nobody knows whats going on with me.

On the goodside I finally finished cleaning my room today. Only took me about 20 some odd hours total.

Archived