RS*R

Hatch92

does any1 know anything about the RS*R ExMag GT-2 catback? it says straightest possible routing for most cars. is it straght on civic's also? would it bo good for a turbo d16z6 or b16a?

sounds good though, i havn't decided if i'm gonna put a skunk2 like what i have on my car, a thermal 3", the RS*R or something else.....

i'm buliding my sister's daily driver/strip car.......she wants 2 b like her brother....

it's all good my dad's payin 4 her car i'm just finding the parts......

he act's like he has money or sumtin.....the bastard :)

how stright is the pipeing ont it......the website says the pipes is as straight as possible. i would think the pipe would be straight all the way to the end

is it a header-back or a catback and what size is the piping?

2.5" piping, catback. i have the exmag. i think they only make them in black piping for the exmag one.

2.5" piping, catback. i have the exmag. i think they only make them in black piping for the exmag one.

Yeah, the exmag is black except for the tip cover which is silver, just like the picture above. I have the same one on my CRX.

Yeah, the exmag is black except for the tip cover which is silver, just like the picture above. I have the same one on my CRX.

how do you like it on the rex?

Archived