window tint

hey fellas...

i was gonna get my car tinted but im hearing that there are different types of tint and stuff. do tint places usually take the windows off to tint the windows? my ride is silver and i want it dark enough so it looks good. i notice but not too dark i get pulled over. ive seen tint on silver cars but i guess they are too light because it doesnt look that tight.

your tips are greatly appreciated.

No, most places don't take out the windows. I took out the door panels on mine when I tinted the front windows. I'd suggest going 20% on all the windows except the front sides. On the front side windows go with 35%. That's how mine is and it looks great.....and it's legal.

Not sure what state you are in, but you can get online to see what is legal in your state. Just do a search for legal window tint. I am in Texas, and there are plenty of places that will take off your old tint, but they will charge you pretty good for it though. It really isn't tough to do, especially if it is a few years old and practically coming off by itself. You can use a water and alcohol solution to remove it. What is a little time if it saves you good money? Take your time, look around, it will be worth it in the end.

just go 20% all around... thats what i got and i think it looks great on silver cars..

if u see PO just roll ur windows down if ur paranoid. thats what i do.

o and i agree with ITR. silver is rice and gay, dont do it.

silver tint is gay...and so are all the other different colors they got out there. are there different brands of tint thats better than the others?

Archived