I need help WAHOOING A SCAMMER!!!!!!!

ZeeSix

For those who don't know, this is what "wahooing" is: Wahooing

Anyways, This kid from Washington (the state) known as Ty Pandya (or Paradawx, etc) has become NOTORIOUS in the ways of scamming honda/acura enthusiasts like ourselves. I can't tell you how many horror stories I have heard about people sending him car seats or money or engines, and getting absolutely nothing in return. The entire import community is up in arms over this bastard and it looks like he's going to get away with it. See thread: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1543856&page=1

However, we can still wahoo his ass at the very least.

So, the date and time is set for 9PM on Thursday, June 22nd. His phone number is (425) 513-8242

Again, that number is: (425) 513-8242

Until further notice, the plan is to text, call, and voicemail him from as many different people as possible at 9PM, Thurs, June 22nd!! Go to as many message boards as possible and recruit more people to participate in the wahoo.

Close this thread, more B.S Spam, who cares about "wahooing" if your going to be an idiot and buy something on the internet not using a service like paypal then your a grade A dumbass. Although buying anything on the net isnt really safe, look into precautions before stepping on the stone bro.

Why don't people just call the cops where he's from and get ahold of the FBI? They'll slam his ass. I'd be all about beating someone's ass like that but he'd probably end up dead and other people would be in jail when he's the one that needs to be!

well you have to give the guy props for making a profit scamming some people, cmon now i don't think you would complain if you got 300 bucks from some kid that wants a vtec controller and you send him a vtech caller ID lol.

Archived