• 3 weeks later...

Well, you couldn't post the password on here, because then it would eventually spread throughout the Internet and and to all the other forums and be overly abused.

You would have to put somebody in charge of it to run the actual lookups and then take the reports and email them back to the users.

For $25/mo, I certainly would need regular donations/subscription payments, cuz my ass is broke!

I agree to pay a one-time charge of $24.99 (USD), plus applicable sales tax, according to my card issuer agreement. This 30 day Unlimited CARFAX Reports Plan is valid for 30 days from the date the first report is run, and is intended for my personal use only. Commercial use, resale and redistribution of CARFAX Reports is strictly prohibited and may lead to deactivation of my account and the imposition of additional charges for CARFAX Reports. I agree that my CARFAX Report purchase shall be governed by all the Terms and Conditions of use of the CARFAX Web Site.

If you purchased the Unlimited Account and are not 100% satisfied you qualify for a refund if:

> You have not, nor has any member of your household, received a refund from CARFAX within the last 12 months.

> You have run two or less CARFAX Reports on the Account.

> Your refund is requested within 30 days of purchase.

Archived