Duplicate post: The fast and the furious

Rick B.

you know something, it wasnt a half bad movie, and vin diesel's cameo in it was kinda cool. but the thing that pissed me off most about it all was simply this; every goddamn teenager with car keys after the movie was out started driving f*cking crazy. now every once and a while i get in the mood to play around with my not so stock civic, but ive never in my life been like one of those psycho-path kids. jesus christ. everybody in a focus wagon to a vw bug thought they were professional drivers after watching that movie. I almost got into three accidents on the way home from the theatre, and its only two miles away!!! I pity the other people that were stuck on the road with these schmucks. Ladies and gentlemen, if you are going to race, try and do it on a track where the collateral damage is minimal cuz some people like me who have spent hard earned cash into building our dream cars dont want to be crashed into cuz you think youre the crap after seeing a damn movie. who else feels me on this one?

first: his cameo was an RX-7

second: ur right it wasn't a half-bad movie

third: i agree with u on the "every goddamn teenager with car keys after the movie was out started driving f*cking crazy" but those crazy kids r the reason i paid for my car. those crazy kids in mommy and daddy's little four banger want to race any1 bcuz they think they can win with mommy's focuz.

but i do agree with the whole crazy driving ur right.......do it at a track or some place u know and nobody is gonna get hurt bsides urself.

first: his cameo was an RX-7

second: ur right it wasn't a half-bad movie

third: i agree with u on the "every goddamn teenager with car keys after the movie was out started driving f*cking crazy" but those crazy kids r the reason i paid for my car. those crazy kids in mommy and daddy's little four banger want to race any1 bcuz they think they can win with mommy's focuz.

but i do agree with the whole crazy driving ur right.......do it at a track or some place u know and nobody is gonna get hurt bsides urself.

vin diesel was in the last 5 minutes of the movie wanting to race the new drift king. he was in a silver charger.

these kids are going to get someone hurt or killed if they dont learn

on the weekends the express lane on the 15 is open going north. i go there sometimes in the middle of the night. an 8 mile two lane stretch of highway all to yourself is great. you should go there around that time, you might see me there driving like an assh*le.

Archived