Jump to content

where could i buy


Recommended Posts

im not exactly sure of the name that they are called. but the rubber black pieces on the bottom of the windows, mine have chipped all the way down and are showing chrome on it. i want to replace them but i am avoiding going thru the dealership because i dont want to get taxed. any ideas?


heres a picture, sorry its dark, but its the piece right below the driver and passanger windows on the outside of the car.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Go here man





Enter your VIN and it brings up all the parts you have. I only use this to buy little things that are hard to find.

Prices are low, but for major parts... this site is too expensive.


If you cant find it here... Its not in your car.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines
We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.