Events near san diego???

Rick B.

I drive a white 97 honda civic ex (2door) with a evo style carbon fiber hood. i have black limo tint on the back windows. On my rear window i have two super street stickers, an aem sticker, and a small skunk2 sticker. If you can see into my car, i have two black tenzo-r bucket seats. also, i have blue windshield wipers. the most notable thing about my car though is my exhaust. its loud as hell.

good to know.haha. i drive mostly around rancho san diego and the likes. i'll give yea a beep if i see yea.

i was just in rancho, i went and saw tokyo drift, jesus christ, everybody thought they were driving experts after that. i almost got into three accidents.

I drive a white 97 honda civic ex (2door) with a evo style carbon fiber hood. i have black limo tint on the back windows. On my rear window i have two super street stickers, an aem sticker, and a small skunk2 sticker. If you can see into my car, i have two black tenzo-r bucket seats. also, i have blue windshield wipers. the most notable thing about my car though is my exhaust. its loud as hell.

i think ive seen you on the 15 near mira mesa blvd before.

i was just in rancho, i went and saw tokyo drift, jesus christ, everybody thought they were driving experts after that. i almost got into three accidents.

i wanna go see that. then get all pumped up and show those bitches how its really done in my accord wagon.hahahaha!. i really have gone drifting in once.haha. on a dirt road, in proctor valley if you've heard of it. i went a little fast, hit a dirt bank and my front tire came off the rim. all and all, a fun and crazy night.

Archived