almost jacked

Rick B.

used to have a .357 with hollow points but i gave it to a friend to hold onto while i was moving, he ended up getting drunk and shooting himself in the leg

Your friends are NWS. I carry a Stiletto, for those of you who know what it is.

used to have a .357 with hollow points but i gave it to a friend to hold onto while i was moving, he ended up getting drunk and shooting himself in the leg

haha that happened with this redneck at the top of my road. he was going deer poaching aka driving around and shooting deer from your car. yeah he was drunk off his ars and shot himself in the leg with a magnum or some crazy pistol

chubs you have high heels in your car. whatever floats your boat man

I don't know if this will help, nor am I a car thief, but I say you should find out which frackers tried to steal your car and if they have a Honda, all you need is a BUTTER KNIFE, thats right, a BUTTER KNIFE and stick it between the window and the lining, and move it swiftly across because EVERY Honda window is "flexable" :thumbsup:

how do u go and set up for a fuel cut off switch....i might think bout it for when i go to college it will just sit in front of my parents house for a while...but thats a while away...just some info that couldnt hert

how do u go and set up for a fuel cut off switch....i might think bout it for when i go to college it will just sit in front of my parents house for a while...but thats a while away...just some info that couldnt hert

how to make a fuel cutoff switch

keep in mind this is the directions for the sol, not the civic, so it may be a little different. but i think the wiring and stuff should be the same, because afterall all hondas are made the same - they just look different.

I don't have an alarm (I'm an idiot) - so when someone tried to jack my Civic 2 weeks ago, I slept in my car with a baseball bat! What I need is a house with a bigger garage!! That would be my suggestion...

~D

Archived