Sylvania Halogens

Attaus

I just got a pair of 9006 halogens from Sylvania.. it was $37 for the pair and really worth it. I already had semi decent lighting.. (GE bulbs not sure if they're stock or not).. but this are a much brighter white and light up the road very well.. plus it just looks sexier. A much much much cheaper alternative to HIDs.

The difference is enough to make me want new clear corner bulbs.. the old ones are really yellow now.

I'll try to post pics of both sets to show the difference.

Once I get my paycheck im going to get the high beams too.. anyone know what they are?

Also, I got a Megan header and installed it.. $50.. not bad. I'll get some pics of that too. I love the mid range torque on it. Plus there's a little leak due to no gasket so it sounds mean.

Where the hell do you live ? lol. And if I were you I would def put a gasket on that header because if you dont have one on there it will cause your car to loose compression, no compression=no power.

Texas baby

Yeah, I need to head up to a muffler shop and do it soon.. the loss isn't too bad.. when it gets hot it seals up alright and man I love the power.. its amazing how much of a difference 12-15 hp makes.

Texas baby

Haha I thought you were going to be from like across the equater or something because you said you got your lights from sylvania or where ever.

Archived