is this hot?

SexyH22

That girl has a funny looking ass, i think cause since she's quiet skinny, but hey to each their own.

Now this is better (thanks joecollins!)

14mb2.jpg

ha i jsut thougth of something.............. what if she turned around and her face was all blah.... like black teeth.... missing one..... faint mustache haha That woudl suck.... major.... cause thats a mighty fine ass gone to waste haha.

Well if she turned around and her face wasnt all that then she's what Nelly would call a TIPDRILL LOL

ha i jsut thougth of something.............. what if she turned around and her face was all blah.... like black teeth.... missing one..... faint mustache haha That woudl suck.... major.... cause thats a mighty fine ass gone to waste haha.

why would you think of something like that. that is jsut a way of preparing yourself for the worst. think positive motherfracker/

Hey if that ass was offered to any of you who say its trash... you know you would take it.

e.g. Your at a restaurant and some chick is horny as hell and she wants to bone. she says to meet her in a stall in the womans bathroom.

what do you do?

A. Bone her and take a pic on your camera phone

B. Ask for the check and Leave

A for me guys.

Archived