air conditioning

willthiswork89

im not sure because my girlfriends doesnt do it either but what im told is when the air conditioner is turned on a clutch lets the belt driven thing go into the gears of the compressor. is that how honda works because my cars a/c is like hotter then my heat. i dunno how to fix it and i dont have the money to pay someone 100 dollars to just look at the system let alone charge it! also how the f*ck does drifting work is it somthing rear wheel cars can do? i see all the hype with the 2f2f tokyo crap so i was kinda looking for ane xplanation how its even done. i wouldnt do it cuz it looks dangerous! lol

im not sure because my girlfriends doesnt do it either but what im told is when the air conditioner is turned on a clutch lets the belt driven thing go into the gears of the compressor. is that how honda works because my cars a/c is like hotter then my heat. i dunno how to fix it and i dont have the money to pay someone 100 dollars to just look at the system let alone charge it! also how the f*ck does drifting work is it somthing rear wheel cars can do? i see all the hype with the 2f2f tokyo crap so i was kinda looking for ane xplanation how its even done. i wouldnt do it cuz it looks dangerous! lol

yeah man, my ac just went out too. i think mine is a hose those but im not sure. and i got no clue howto fix it so i gotta take it in to my guy. but if you figure it out, let me know cause id like to save some cash if possible

Maybe you just need a recharge

how the f*ck does drifting work is it somthing rear wheel cars can do?

All the cars I have seen have had rear wheels.

Drifting is a sport but the movie has it all wrong, drifting is more like polo.

drifting can be fun if it is done at a track....way to many people try 2 do it on streets and end up causin accidents or wreckin their own cars....

Guys drifting can only be achieved by rear wheel drive cars. It's not really called drifting in front wheel cars, I think it's just called power sliding. Basically it's just a lot of tire smoking and burning. And when you do drift you go through tires like crazy. But I might be wrong on some of this, that's just what I've always been told.

First you have to check whether or not your A/C compressor is coming on. Most likely it's not, and you probably just need a recharge. If it is coming on, and you're not getting cold air you're probably fracked.

well i tried to look but the compressor is right on the side of the block isnt it? the belt runs it and when the buttons in its sposed to like move and clock into gear? i dunno tell me wghat to be looking for before i try to get it fixed lol and fast and the furious website says it is a type of drifting and yes i know for a fact you go through crap loads of tires you guys gatta see the movie! its pretty bad ass. i would say its just as good as the first one.

Inside of the diameter of the A/C pulley is the clutch. When disenganged only the pulley itself turns. This can be determined by the fact that the center of the pulley IS NOT turning. When engaged the whole assembly should rotate. If it's not then your compressor is not kicking in. A recharge would be in order in this case. If it's full of refrigerant and still the assembly does not rotate, then you've got another problem somewhere in the system.

there could be a bunch of stuff wrong with your ac. you could have a blown line, your accumulator in your condensor could be dirty or full of water fomr condensation, your compressor clutch could be shot or your refrigerant could just be old. R-134a is usually only good for 5-7 years depending on how often it is used. a/c is nothing to joke with. spend the money and have it fixed right.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, how do you guys not know what drifting is??? Well you can't do it in a front wheel drive period! Rear wheel drive or AWD (AWD takes a lot of power to do though) and it's just a sport based on speed and style, forget Tokyo Drift check out Initial D, or if you want a video that kinda teaches how and all the basics head down to best-buy or any tuner shop and pick up The Drift Bible or if you have G4 (the gayest channel ever) you can check out Formula D which I think is on Sunday nights.

G4 is awesome, I hate how they have drifting on my video game channel. Initial D is an anime, but they did make a movie, and formula D is the gayness.

Yeah I was talking in reference to the live action movie. And g4 sucks my ass, TechTV was where it was at, Leo, Cat, Kevin, Patrick dude, yeah all their new people are brokeback.

Archived