Joe W Posted June 14, 2006 Share Posted June 14, 2006 I put a pioneer reciever in my dad's van and now itll work but after a few minutes it shuts off the thing is i think its overheating cause the back part(metal) is scolding hot when it cuts out and i cant figure out why its overheating. I suggested to my dad it was the way he had the hots run, he has the constant(yellow) and hot wire(red) run together and then has that going straight into a fuse in the fusebox, and my dad swears that this couldnt be the problem. Any suggestions on what could be causing the overheating or would the way my dad has the power run cause the problems like i think? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.