Still Around

91H22Accord

Haven't been using the forums in a while since im too busy haven't really had time. but i sold the hatch got rid of the accord as well. got myself an 03 tl type S bout 3 months ago. all i did to it is put tints and 20's on it. if you wanna see sum pics just check my myspace. www.myspace.com/amond17..........peace

• 1 month later...

Okay.......doesn't mean I have to like it. I actually don't mind chrome rims, just don't car for the style and size of those. My dad's got chrome rims on his white 05 civic 4 door and it looks really classy. That style is just a little too much for me.

no...lolz..y would you say that?? im spanish..lolz

just kidding, im of spanish origin as well.

:stupid: btw, we need a smiley that points up and says, "I'm with the hot chick"

i dunno if youre playing or not. so im gonna take that as a joke.

ya...i was sick of fixin my f'n car every weekend...everyday a new problem..so i jsut got rid of the hatch...didn't want to deal with engine swaps and the headaches so i just picked up the TL...should see what i got in the trunk....2 12's alpine type X.....im loyal to alpine...i had type R's on my old car...so the type X pound like crazy.

he's serious. ITRGirl>Jessica Alba

whatever, they must have a different sense of humor over there in mississippi.

i like the hatch in the sig. que paso con tu caro?

i sold that hatch i think either almost or a lil over a yr ago....2 days later..the kid totaled it into a light post...f'n idiot...he wouldn't sell any parts either..i was pissed...had GSR leathers's, GSR center console, d16z6 with DC header, new tranny with new stock clutch...kid was the biggest idiot..i think he still has the car rotten in his garage.

thats too bad. bubblebacks are the best hatches to build imo

You think so? I like the 96-98 hatch...they look alot nicer, but the older hatches do weigh a lil less than the 96-98's

Archived