Wrecked 1993 Del Sol SI 5sp 69k miles

ABE

LIke the description says, its wrecked , the right rear quarter panel hit some suspension lines from a power pole so that area is useless, however everything else is in perfect condition on the exterior (Red) and the interior is black, alot of good stuff here and only 69k on engine/tranny/body I want to get $1500 out of this car, im not parting it out I just want it out of my possession, take care

email me if you want it or have questions as I do not check this forum often abesmith69@yahoo.com or computer69geek on AIM

-ABe

LIke the description says, its wrecked , the right rear quarter panel hit some suspension lines from a power pole so that area is useless, however everything else is in perfect condition on the exterior (Red) and the interior is black, alot of good stuff here and only 69k on engine/tranny/body I want to get $1500 out of this car, im not parting it out I just want it out of my possession, take care

email me if you want it or have questions as I do not check this forum often abesmith69@yahoo.com or computer69geek on AIM

-ABe

I'm interested...send me some pics at catawalks@gmail.com

Archived