Guide to installing interior neons...

Ballinfrogs

Alright guys I went to a place to get this done today and they were gonna charge me 60 bucks just for install, so I was like screw that..., so can anyone give me a simple, SUPER NOOB installation guide to do this, I mean like SUPER NOOB, cause this would be my first job on anything like this...like with pictures and everything, thanks guys!

get velcro sqares and velcro the tubes where you want them. run power and ground to them through a switch. and make sure there fused. cause if it shorts and its not fused it will cause a fire. or melt somin in your car at least.

power wire goes to either switch(then a wire needs to be ran to the battery) or straight to the battery(with a fuse) or ground wire goes to a part of the car thats metal and connected to the body, normally what i do is find a existing bolt that goes into the body and connect my ground there, if your power wire goes straight to the battery, then your ground needs to be ran to a switch, then a wire from the switch to a ground on the body, not sure if thats reallly all that clear, but kinda hard to explain

Archived