body kit

ads

go for a lip kit. a nice lip and lowered = amazing looking sol.

if you do want bodykits, try to stay away from fiberglass cause it sucks. urethane is the way to go.

yah i went to a del sol meet yesterday and some guy got the fact that his si had vtec confused with del sol vtec. you have a del sol si (sohc vtec) not a del sol vtec (dohc vtec) you have the d16z6. and speaking of which someone told me something about a d18 or something like that its a jdm only dohc engine that pushes like insane hp stock. i forgot how many hp he said it had but its up there like somewhere between 170-220. does anyone know what hes talking about, all i remember is that its a d series dohc.

There is no DOHC D series motors, all D series motors are SOCH (single overhead cam). Incase you didn't know what DOHC means it stands for Dual Overhead Cams, maybe he ment he had a B18 motor.

There is no DOHC D series motors, all D series motors are SOCH (single overhead cam). Incase you didn't know what DOHC means it stands for Dual Overhead Cams, maybe he ment he had a B18 motor.

Acura Integra D16A1 1.6L DOHC

they dont. the first year they made a VTEC sol was in 94. lol are u sure its a 93 ads??? or do u have an si?

its an l reg and definately a dohc . i think its 168bhp ,its pretty quick

Okay if it's a DOHC then 1 of 3 things are true.

1. You car has had a swap.

2. Your car is not actually a 93 model

3. You aren't in america or your car isn't from US and you failed to mention that.

DOHC wasn't available in the USDM del sols until 94 and ended in 97. Overseas it was 93-98.

yes yes of course i know what dohc and sohc means. but yah i think the guy was talking about the zc motor.

Okay if it's a DOHC then 1 of 3 things are true.

1. You car has had a swap.

2. Your car is not actually a 93 model

3. You aren't in america or your car isn't from US and you failed to mention that.

DOHC wasn't available in the USDM del sols until 94 and ended in 97. Overseas it was 93-98.

it may be a 1994 ,im from uk but it was imported from japan

Archived