Would it be able too fit my engine?

Verbal Killa

Ok.i have a b18b ls in my civic dx 94. an i been thinking about it before i buy me the stuff im planning too buy

if something says, 'it fits any b series engine' or 'fits all b18 engines' or things like that.

1: would it be able too fit in my car? or when they say it fits all engines that meens it will fit in the engine but when its in the RIGHT car. like the LS comes from an integra. so would it only fit in an integra? or will it fit in my civic also? is there really a difference? like for HEADERS an things like that.

2: Also.. if something says. 'fits integras 1994-2001 b series engines' does that also meen it WILL ONLY FIT integras? or would it also fit my civic since i got a b series engine?

thanx !

Ok.i have a b18b ls in my civic dx 94. an i been thinking about it before i buy me the stuff im planning too buy

if something says, 'it fits any b series engine' or 'fits all b18 engines' or things like that.

1: would it be able too fit in my car? or when they say it fits all engines that meens it will fit in the engine but when its in the RIGHT car. like the LS comes from an integra. so would it only fit in an integra? or will it fit in my civic also? is there really a difference? like for HEADERS an things like that.

2: Also.. if something says. 'fits integras 1994-2001 b series engines' does that also meen it WILL ONLY FIT integras? or would it also fit my civic since i got a b series engine?

thanx !

No it does not mean that. The type of swaps you talk about are being done all over .....You see alot of Integra B Series motors being dropped in to civics and im sure only a small things have to be changed to complete the swap but other then that.....the motor bolts right in, But from what I hear the 94-2001 engine bay is built off the 92-95 EG I could be wrong.

the header will fit your exhaust studs,(they will line up) but it may not line up with you exaust,,depends on i you have a stock exhaust or not, custom fabbing may be needed but i highly doubt it, and it depends on what you get for other stuff, let us know what you want to get and we'll tell you want you need to hear.

thanx !

I have a b18c1 in my 97 civic. it will fit but you will lose your air conditioning and powersteering. so if you dont mind that, then go with it.

I have a b18c1 in my 97 civic. it will fit but you will lose your air conditioning and powersteering. so if you dont mind that, then go with it.

Power steering is *highly* overrated. There are brackets available that allows you to keep your A/C.

Power steering is *highly* overrated. There are brackets available that allows you to keep your A/C.

where can i get these brackets, i really want my ac back. lol

he was askin about performance parts not will the motor fit.........

he didn't know if he should buy them for the car or for the motor.......

agreed, its really touchy sometimes. buff arms are nice anyways

Archived