Accord Gallery

Drew

• 4 weeks later...
yours is one of my favorites of all time, velo.

keep it up. love it soo much.

gotta admit velo you have one hell of a nice looking accord, temping picking one up now, either that or a volvo s60r (drool)

volvo_s60_r.sized.jpg

Sh*t sorry guys I didn't see this till now. I don't like taking any compliments for granted. So thanks a bunch! :D

Velo's is pretty nice, although some new wheels would make that thing pop.

Thanks guy. wtf I like these wheels a lot! ok tough guy, what wheels do YOU think what make it pop, I'm curious. The ones I have are lightweight, 5 spoke, and polished in color. They're almost perfect.

The only ones I'd consider are the 16" Mugen RG wheels:

dde53076.jpg

Picture572.jpg

I bet it's hella hard to find that kit.

optionJDM used to sell that kit as a replica.. still cost like 700 USD

On ebay right? I saw that, I was like w..t..f..But uh, I was talkin about the wheels, not the kit :devil: Still debating..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2008 Honda Accord, I took these with my mobile phone, and haven't done much since these pictures were taken. I will be adding more to my car though, just got to wait for the warranty to die....

honda.jpg

honda2.jpg

Car looks sharp. I never understood the waiting until the warranty ends line of thinking. That's a discussion for another thread. Get a better camera and post some nicer pics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Velocifero, I would probably wet my pants if my Accord looked anything like yours. Sadly I'm only a teenager so it's a little hard to do those things to my car.

Aw thanks buddy! Take your time, and take it one mod at a time man. Don't worry about getting it "right" the first time, because that's relative. Your tastes will change and the mods will reflect that. I've had this car going on 5 years. It's come a long way and gone through many phases and changes. I think now it's in it's final, "ultimate" form. Working on engine mods now :happy:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

img262-1.jpg

I just bought the car a week ago...and I was thinking of putting a Mugen front bumper lip on the car so I was thinking I shouldn't lower the car anymore than it is...what do you guys think?

I'm not a fan of the Fugen lip anymore, as it's based off the Civic lip. I could sit here all day and tell you what I would do. Just do what you want.

Edited by Velocifero

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...