Finally

Yea the stock 98-01 all red are nice, too bad i can't find a pair around here, kids are trying to sell em for 200 for a pair and pretty much i was like eh, kiss my ass. Anyway I just need to get rid of the condensation out of passenger tailight and I should be fine. But yea as far as the rims go theres no one that has unknown's around here, they all think they weigh too much, in all actuallity they weigh 10.5lbs without tires and about 15-16 with the tires on them, so they are that bad.

Yeah, but he's got 17's (I think). No 17" rota's are under 15 lbs and as far as that goes, SSR doesn't have many if any wheels under 13 lbs in 17". BBS does but they're like $550 a piece. If those are seriously 10.5 lbs each in 17's, I'm saving my pennies for a set. I don't care what they look like if they're that lightweight.

I looked at my packaging slip from Fed Ex and the total weight of the entire shipment was a total of 46lbs divide that up by 4 and they are 11.5lbs lol

Yea I saw that a long time ago too, but im going to call Konig and actually get the weight from them, cause they are super light, like i can pick them up with a couple fingers easily.

Archived