Finally

So yea I took the car into the shop to get the entire car patched up from all the rust and scratches, and will have my rims in by thursday, so im pretty excited. The carbon fiber hood, Lip, and fenders are on the way as well..pics will be up, before and after lol...the only thing thats going to bother me on the car is the condensation in my taillights...eh oh well, any of you guys or gals doing anything with your rides?:thumbsup:

You have been here long enough to know that this doesn't belong ihere. Most of the sections here on the forums are car talk and you just had to post it in here.

also, this thead is worthless without pictures!

LoL there was a purpose of me doing that TL, thats to make you do some work lol, haha Yea i know pics will be up soon.

Before:

This was with the old rims and body work not completed:

109052219_l.jpg

Haha thanks 90, damn it looks clean as hell in that pic, but i'll show you what it actually looked like, once I get my camera back you can see how bad it actually was, I just took the photo in the right light lol.

Soles: Thanks man lol.

Well I want to lower it, but not sure how much I should lower it once I get the new rims on there, Im gettin a Seibon Carbon fiber Lip and don't want to f**k that up. But yea my car getting painted right now, :( I miss my teg haha, well anyway I picked up a new skunk2 intake manifold for 100.00 so i'm going to slap that badboy on tomorrow when i tune the car up and put on the new shoes.

Nah bro I was too cheap to buy a GSR lol, so i bought a LS and built it up, crower cams, retainers, valves, springs, aem pulleys, comptech header & exhaust, AEM CAI. Running 13.5 1/4 so im happy and all this under like 8500 cause I did all the engine work. But yea Im saving up for a B18c5. I'll let you know how it feels though.

I'm going back to the track toward the end of June or July, im waiting for my clutch and flywheel, then im heading to the track, but here I will scan in the time slip xxscaxx. Yea lowering springs is not what im really worried about right now but will prolly get them for my b-day ^_^ Tein-S baby! Oh yEa!

And here is what yall are wating fo:

Left Quarter being replaced:

822848131_l.jpg

Rear Quarter being replaced:

822849168_l.jpg

Dents and Chips on Driverside:

822848702_l.jpg

Passenger side dings and scratches filled in:

822847543_l.jpg

End Result Pic 1:

822841541_l.jpg

Thanks Konig Racing!:

822862777_l.jpg

If you are going to have altezza's, you picked the second perfect set. The first would be all reds but those blend with your car pretty nicely. I can't decide how I feel about the wheels. Kinda cool and I like them for being different than what you usually see.

Yea the only reason i picked those was because I couldn't find any all red GSR tailights, but oh well i mean it matches the car cause the housing is red. But yea as far as the rims, I had to pick Konig rims because thats the sponsor that sent the check for the rims, so it was either the Konig Unknown or the Konig sideways....the sideways was looking mad gay. So yea, anyway yea i'll take some pics of the engine bay soon enough. Actually when i was in Chicago I saw an all black 98 integra with the same tailights as mine and they looked nice, you should look into that Hung.

I've got a set of clear taillights in my garage from my ricer days. I've been thinking about doint the redouts on them, but that wouldn't look much different since mine are already all red. Also thought about sprayting them with traparent black.

Archived