Update on my teg

The "ricey" look is the reason I took it off. I actually have a stock gsr wing, but but don't want to add more holes to the trunk until I get the ones filled from the other wing. Do you think it looks better with no wing or with the big wing?

It looks clean, but it did look nice with the wing as well. Either way its nice, hey man what kinda rims do you have on that?

17" Enkei Shogun's. I had the body shop paint the gunmetal. I like the way they look, but really want a set of bronze wheels and some lighter weighing wheels. If I ever find anybody to work a trade with, I'll have a different set.

Edit: Usually when driving on the highway, I get shot with the radar from every highway patrol that goes by. Since I've taken off the wing, I've seen 9 highway patrol cars on the highway and haven't been shot with radar once. Kind of nice. I also don't have every "kid" that I drive by staring at me. I'm enjoying the subtleness for now, but that may wear off.

Man those rims are nice, everytime i see them im like riddin spinnaz lol anyway yea man if you sold them how much would you sell em for?

I'd want more than anybody would want to pay probably. Since I had them refinished/repainted they're in pretty much perfect condition and have Yokohama's with ton's of tread left. I'd probably take $600 for the set if somebody was interested. To me they look like (as quoted by another forum) blades on steroids.

your right hung , that bronzy color they use now would be sweet action dude i know exactly what you mean and it would like nice. not gold but that bronzy. although i do like the gunmetal as wel i must say. but i think that bronzy color would bring out the color of your car more.

Yeah, I just saw a picture of a black teg with bronze circuit 8's on it and it looks incredible. It's still dark enough that it doesn't stand out too bad, but really gives a great contrast against the black.

Archived