Update on my teg

Well I finally did it. Today I took the wing off and spent over an hour getting the sealer gunk off my trunk lid. Then I used a little touchup paint around the holes and used gloss black interior trim "clips to plug the holes for now. Suprisingly the little plugs look really clean. Anyway here's a few pics. Let me know what you guys think. Before pics are in my sig for those that don't know.

Integra35.jpg

Integra34.jpg

Integra36.jpg

Awhile back someone asked to see a picture of my silver gauge faces. I can't remember who but I took the picture awhile back and never posted it. Here's the pic for whoever wanted it.

Integra37.jpg

Do you have any pics of the trunk where you plugged the holes? Because I was thinking of taking off my OEM spoiler but Im not sure about the holes.

I like it better. I need to take some engine shots and back shot. The spoiler plugs look really good IMO and the car looks much better from the back now. I liked the wing from the front angles but from the back it looked stupid huge. I'm digging the new look. Oh, and I have been wanting a different set of wheels for awhile now.....just don't have the cash.

Yeah, I was going to tint the front windows this past weekend but spent my time taking off the wing instead. I'll get to that sometime soon since it's so hot out.

SolLes - It really depends on what you want. Gold wheels look incredible on blue and black. (look at the STI's). Bronze looks equally as nice IMO, but is more subtle than the gold. So I'd say if you want something subtle, go with bronze, if you want it to stand out more, go with gold. Either way it's a win in my books. (I perfer the subtle look btw)

My main reason for wanting different rims is for weight. My enkei's weigh in around 25lbs/each whereas the 16" GT3's are around 13-14lbs each. Losing 40lbs of rotational weight would make a noticable different in handling and acceleration I think.

I love the hood and the gauge cluster. If I modded my car for you 97 then maybe I'd remove them. But I don't. This thread is about the wing. If you don't like the hood or gauge cluster, start another thread punk. Apparently you've never seen a stock teg? Cause mine sits a lot lower than stock.

i think you should get a stock GSR wing on there hung with the 3rd LED brake light. that one you had on there is too big , no insult intended my man i swear but kinda ricey lookin a tad. but having a wing on a teg looks better than no wing at all , imo. its just one of those cars that needs a spoiler you know.

Archived