About Post Counts

Trepid

Recently there has been a lot of confusion about the post counts changing and such and we finally found the cause of the problem. According to what Invision Power said here the problem lies in the previous beta version of the board that we were running. It misread topic posts as double posts so the number you saw as your post count, or the total board post count, was incorrect. The problem was fixed in the new version which we loaded here but in fixing the problem your post count appeared to have lowered, but in reality it was just reset to the correct amount. Everyone should have noticed a drop in their post count if they were paying attention.

The super sexy man with power,

~Trepid~

To discuss this subject click here

I'm still trying to get an answer out of my tech support for the forum software. I still believe there is a problem, in which they have not provided me with a valid answer, imho.

everyone just chilll :crazy::p

Everyone, the board has been upgraded to a final release Version 1.1 and any post count problems should be fixed. None of the administrators or moderators are adjusting anybody's posts either and there should be no problems from now on.

Thank you all for your support.

Archived