pics of my hatch

did a google search for fwd subaru. found this review about a serv/. manual

I bought this book to help with some work I wanted to do on my Girlfriend's FWD Subaru Legacy. I highly recommend finding another book.

This book is first, aimed at AWD models, is too broad to cover specifics, and as it is, the pictures are so dark that it's hard to see small pieces. I've done about three minor jobs (replacing the factory rear speakers as they were blown- it didn't even tell you how to take the rear deck apart, drum brakes, and trying to locate the sensor in the gas tank), and all three, the book was worthless, even as a reference point. Aside from basic info, don't count on this book for much, unless you have the exact vehicle they used to illustrate the book.

ive always liked the 2 door subaru impreza rs.

Not that there's a prob with them, but why an RS over a WRX? Just looking for opinions cuz I was looking to get a 03-04 WRX in the spring.

Doesn't matter, you said all, and all weren't awd. All current are, but not all. Clarity's a bitch.

if you wanna get technical, if i wanted to include every one i would have said every subaru ever made was awd. so not really :p

Archived