PhotoShoot

Sometimes I wish I had gotten a Prelude...hmmm...oh well. It prolly would have been more practical when it came to moving in and out of my apt. HAHA. Nice ride.

I might print out one of those and wipe my butt with it.

:laugh: that was good.

looks good sexy, you look so cute smilin in that first pic. hahaha.

i hate waxing my car. i love the outcome, but i hate the damn process.

i like waxing my car. i usually peice together my own 3 or 4 step wax. usually with mcguires stuff.

Oh wow i use the same brand wax as you. Although I spend around 2 days waxing my car. I only do that once every 6 months but i polish with autogyn every 2 - 3 month. lol i know 2 days is a bit long...

Yeah, but you have a good process. Infinite is just slow and doesn't know how to wax a car because he is a bitch.

Lol. Anyway, Hung, what brand claybar do you use? Mother's brand? I used that one once, and it worked great.

Yeah, but you have a good process. Infinite is just slow and doesn't know how to wax a car because he is a bitch.

Lol. Anyway, Hung, what brand claybar do you use? Mother's brand? I used that one once, and it worked great.

No I just have my own method and take my time. Because I enjoy doing it

I use Mother's clay bar and previously used Meguiers wax/polish products. I'm switching to a sealant rather than a wax here pretty soon. Sealents last and protect longer than waxes. It's a little more expensive but worth it for my car. I'm switching to Zaino prodcuts. $17 for the polish, and $15 for the sealant. I'll stay with the Mothers clay bar. Zaino is the best stuff out there from what I've seen. Zaino will make a difference on "fresh" paint. Once yours has set for 30 days, order some Zaino polish and sealant and you'll even notice the difference.

Archived