Sign in to follow this  
Chubs

Car pic thread.

Argh!!! If i have to pray !!! please may I be good at my new job so I can keep it !!! I really want my turbo and body kits!!! My mate wants me to swope my car for an S2000!!! which is very tempting but as much as I like the S2k im really a lude dude through and through.

cracked headers give like 10 horsepower.

Funny you say that, because the factory one on right now has a 2 inch one off the O2 bung, but I ain't feeling that 10HP. :laugh:

Where do you have your Dumptube routed? Because where I originally had mine, it made my cabin smell like burning Bandaids.

Edited by SolLesHonda

Good, and bad. I'm kind of poor right now. I'm waiting for graduation money, and then finishing it probably. I want to get a BB turbo bad, but don't see it happening.

You have a BB ?

I like the Precision SC-61, but ehh, don't nkow if that will be too late of a spool for the street. It makes incredible power though.

turbonetics t3/t40e .57 trim. the guy said it was bb, but im pretty sure its not.

T40e or t04e? thats the turbo i want as well, t3/t04e

Edited by EH6TunerDaniel

Spools well. I like th SC-61 but it wouldn't make full boost till about 5500 RPM, which isn't the most streetable thing.