Car pic thread.

yeah weather here has been crapty. so i need a nice day cause i gotta clean up my stockers to go back in our storage area, and its been too lousy weather, and also i've not had much time w/ work. one of these days, also the video will be a few weeks, i still gotta get the bitch on adyno. i'll record that for sure.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah im stoked cause after this month, i will be out of debt. then i gotta buy a new comp. and a digi before i go off to school, and try to save up about a grand.

His is stock with the TMIC.

That's fricking ovious!! I've seen that eng a million times! I was saying that there don't look like a lot of room under the hood, even with the stock intercooler on there. Doesn't the throttle body face the fire wall? I would be some wierd routing to bring the pipe up, around the engine, and back into the TB. I really want to know the HP gain from doing that.

dont get al pissed like you know crap. you called it a fmic, and its a tmic. chill.

Sorry for sounding pissed! You miss understood me. I know what he has is a tmic, and it's stock! I said I saw one with a fmic driving around, and looking at his underhood pic had me thinking the routing for the piping has to be kind of wierd!

yuenleste is the only one on here who is allowed to be psycho and seem like he's on ecstasy with the ,,,,,,,,,, and the ....... and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!s

Stop ending your sentences in exclamation marks. Christ.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can tell everyone what's funny, who's wrong, who's gay, and even how to spell now. You really are the man!!!!!!!!!(Who never had a turbo engine)

Here's some pics you asked for clubss. Not much to look at is there? Still better than other cars I had. Getting a nother one in the spring.

Civic1.jpg

Civic4.jpg

There's the new header Megan Racing gave me.

Civic5.jpg

You convinced me. I've read yes and no it won't, but after having to remove and send the old back, I think I will remove it. I did a really horse crap job of putting it on this one anyways.:thumbsup:

Archived