Car pic thread.

Heres my baby.

Front.jpgDohcVtec.jpgDSCF0051.jpgDSCF0021.jpg

-My Mugen front bumper finally came in so now I have to get it painted and replace the body kit with it. As soon as it is on ill be sure to take pics. Oh and should I get my rims powdercoated black with polish lip ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Old friends Civic, its got a lot of rice tho

Does that car had a front mount air filter? I never actually seen someone that would get one of those.

I'd post pics of my car, but everyone's seen a factory exterior Civic LX, and don't have current pics of almost fact. engine!

Does that car had a front mount air filter? I never actually seen someone that would get one of those.

I'd post pics of my car, but everyone's seen a factory exterior Civic LX, and don't have current pics of almost fact. engine!

Yes.

smallerpic.jpg

100_1613.jpg

i just remembered about this picture and it was funny as hell, i think i was owning a noob cuz he was callin me out about my car

100_1453.jpg

im gonna take some more with the new exhaust.

100_1613.jpg

i just remembered about this picture and it was funny as hell, i think i was owning a noob cuz he was callin me out about my car

100_1453.jpg

Pics can say a million words. Hope it shut him up! Quick question! How hard is it to put a FMIC on that with the throttle body like that? I seen one one day, and it looks like a lot of rerouting. Would it be worth it?

Pics can say a million words. Hope it shut him up! Quick question! How hard is it to put a FMIC on that with the throttle body like that? I seen one one day, and it looks like a lot of rerouting. Would it be worth it?

like eh6 said, thats stock. its a top mount intercoor (TMIC). I'm hoping to get a FMIC though down the road with a new turbo setup.

TMIC is benefitial because of the shorter piping, but sitting on top of the engine allows it to heatsoak quickly when its hot and your at a stop.

edit: sexy, id like to see a video bitch. i wanna hear that thing. you putting your rims back on? i remember the pics you posted not too long ago with your setup you had the stockers on i think.

Archived