what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

drivefast27

you think 2k isnt enough to but the parts i need to do a decent engine swap. i dont have to pay any labor.i can do all the work myself.

An engine that's worth swapping, and isn't on it's last limb, will cost around $4k after getting everything you need (mounts, broken parts). I'd recommend working on the handling. Just get an intake and header, and exhaust to get the most from what you got for now!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea i can see that this guy probably knows more about the inside of an engine more then any of us. i think it depends on how far you are going go with it. if you are making a car that you are going to race at a strip, then with that 2k i would get the car ready for a serious performance boost. i would throw it into chassis stiffening and suspension work, the whole 9 yards. but if your building this car just to have a quick car around town, then i would start with getting the motor ready. you could knock out a head, header, cams, electronics, and clean it up and get it ready. if you are planning on boosting it, i would make sure it gets a good rebuild. that will take a solid chunk out of the 2k, but you know the benefits of a rebuild, it will probably handle a good amount of hwat you can throw at it. i would think that if you already have a dohc motor, then theres not really a point of wasting your money for a swap, unless you plan on racing. half of those motors that honda comes out with is jsut a marketing tool. thnaks for the comments and nice mustang its hard to beat stroker.

How would you know? The only thing you've 'proved' you've done around here was paint your car!

Coming from someone that "says" he had a sick turbo setup, you should know you could get an OK header, cat, intake, and suspension kit for $2k.

uh oh

How would you know? The only thing you've 'proved' you've done around here was paint your car!

Coming from someone that "says" he had a sick turbo setup, you should know you could get an OK header, cat, intake, and suspension kit for $2k.

i can't wait for solLess to rip you a new ass.

sure you could get all that for under 2k, but not good stuff. ill save the rest for solLess.

Haha, and who the hell are you? Dude, I won't even start with you. All I will say is, you have proven that you know nothing about me or cars. All of your posts are so gay. All you do is post "LMAO" and "+1!!" ... How about before trying to talk to me, you read up you stupid prick.

Oh and to the guy saying he isn't going to do a DOHC swap, but is planning a ZC, you obviously shouldn't talk anymore because ZC is DOHC.

Anyone else?

Haha, and who the hell are you? Dude, I won't even start with you. All I will say is, you have proven that you know nothing about me or cars. All of your posts are so gay. All you do is post "LMAO" and "+1!!" ... How about before trying to talk to me, you read up you stupid prick.

Oh and to the guy saying he isn't going to do a DOHC swap, but is planning a ZC, you obviously shouldn't talk anymore because ZC is DOHC.

Anyone else?

I'm not trying to be an ass, and just because I hit your sweet spot don't mean I just lost all my car knowledge. The fact is, you've been called out time and time again about your engine, and all you do is beat around the bush. I dont have a digital camera, now I do. I'm going to make videos this weekend, wait, my axles just broke. Your stories don't line up, and even other peoples comments about wanting to see your engine get ignored. If your stories are true, "Show me the Money!"! If you bought your car back from the insurance company, you should have the old engine, turbo, intercooler, and everything else, which I asked to see before, but you happened to ignore that too, which backs up my assumptions. Even pics under your hood should have some signs of a turbo being in there at some time. Cut holes for intercooler, holes for mounting stuff, ANYTHING!!!

I might be wrong, but if anyone does research on your posts, things don't line up, and everytime you say you're getting pics or vids, there's a new reason why it didn't happen, and as for me knowing everything, I never said I do, nor do I act it, and you saying suddenly I don't know s@$t, think what you want, I know what I know.

I ain't got a problem with you, but prove me wrong and I say I'm sorry a million times!! :thumbsup:

You're right, I made up all of this to impress internet people. Real cool.

You haven't shown any different man! Two minutes of your time and your camera could prove me wrong, but is that happening. Didn't think so!

I wouldn't drive all the way to you to see a lie, and your personal attack because someone stands up to you is great!!

Haha, whatever you have to think to sleep at night man.

I honestly think it's funny.

How about waiting to see if Hung buys my turbo, and then when he gets it, you tell me if I was lying.

It's pointless to continue this, a picture can solve this, which you aren't going to product. You can talk all you want, and act as big as you want, but when it comes down to it, you can't back it up with the pic.

I hope everyone out there is starting to see how it is. Almost everyone out here has backed up what they say they have, and if you don't believe it, call them out! I did you, and the true colors are showing!

Like I said before, I don't hate you, I just want to see what all the talk is about, and the pics to back it!

Ok. Good for you. Believe me or not. I don't care.

Anyway, I am at work so I'll get back to that. Maybe all the regs will like you now because you are trying to "call me out" ... ok man. Whatever.

Changing the subject, how classic! I'm glad you don't care what I think, cuz I bet a lot of peoples opinion of you just changed! As for selling your turbo, you want one, like I don't know a hand full of people with ones that I could sell saying there mine. Just another excuse!

I'm glad, because the Simpsons are on, and I wouldn't want to see you get fired!

We could end this by saying you ain't got it! The truth hurts, but it's better than living lies!

Whateever man. I refuse to argue with someone who doesn't know me and never will. There are people on the forum here from VB that can vouch for me. But ok.

I had the turbo, and will have it back up and running soon.

wanna see a picture of my engine?

I've seen you in an ITR, which makes me believe you have one, and unless you crazy, I believe you still have it's engine, but if you want to spend the few minutes it takes to take a picture, I'll gladly look at it. I guess we'll all really know you have it too!

Whateever man. I refuse to argue with someone who doesn't know me and never will. There are people on the forum here from VB that can vouch for me. But ok.

I had the turbo, and will have it back up and running soon.

hey retard. i said dohc vtec. do you understand that. i know the zc is dohc jask***.

Archived