what a joke!!!!!!!!!!!&#33

drivefast27

this place is a joke. people ask for info and advice from some of you honda lovers who have a little experience in tuning and all you do is use this place for a chat room. i think i will move on to a place where there are at least a few people willing to give a little help. thanks for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go to any other online forum and ask questions before you tried to search and you will be called out on it, just like in you last topic.

it is there for a reason.....use it.

already done plenty of research. been looking around for three weeks. i was just trying to get some info from someone who has already been through this before i get started. and for the record, i already went to another forum, and they were much more willing to give advice and info on the topics i neede to know about.

what, honda-tech? fawk those people, they ARE buttheads.

all i am saying is that you people should think about giving a little help to others rather than bashing and hating cause you think your car is so fast and your crap dont stink. if this is how the honda world treats people, i think i will sell mine and stick to building american muscle hot rods.

american muscle hot rods.

poo on that.

well, what did you need help with? i saw this was in the crx forums, and no one has a CRX on here, so that could be your first problem...

poo on that.

well, what did you need help with? i saw this was in the crx forums, and no one has a CRX on here, so that could be your first problem...

poo on that.

is that your integra in the pic?what kind of quarter does it run?

dude i ran a 9.2 1/4 yesterday. no problem.

my car's engine is stock. it just looks pretty on the outside and inside and that was my only goal for this car. I have $400 more to spend on a couple things on this car and then im done. I'm buying a del sol this summer and doing a totally different project in which i use something called boost to make it go faster.

lowering springs=installed

i'll post pics sometime.

People can bash. What did you need man? Because obviously you didn't ask me, or any of the regs. That is your first problem. Your topic you made was probably so crapty I didn't read it. Make it make sense.

Don't say I or we don't know anything about tuning, because you don't know me, or us, or any of our histories. Go eat a fat one.

People can bash. What did you need man? Because obviously you didn't ask me, or any of the regs. That is your first problem. Your topic you made was probably so crapty I didn't read it. Make it make sense.

Don't say I or we don't know anything about tuning, because you don't know me, or us, or any of our histories. Go eat a fat one.

i never said anyone didnt know about tuning. dont put words in my mouth. if you know about tuning then good for you.

What's your main purpose of the car (speed, handling, looks), or at least the most important, and the current budget to work with?

speed and handling, i care less about lookin pretty. besides i like the stock look. the budget is questionable, somewhere in the range of 2k. cant spend too much, i got other projects still going.

Since you're only looking at 2k, I'd keep that eng, get a intake and high flow exhaust for a little more HP, and focus on new suspension kit and stabilizer bars to help with the handling. You'd need more than 2k to get a nice engine swap.

all i am saying is that you people should think about giving a little help to others rather than bashing and hating cause you think your car is so fast and your crap dont stink. if this is how the honda world treats people, i think i will sell mine and stick to building american muscle hot rods.

thats a great idea. if you need any help let me know. if its got to do with electronics and crap, fawk it. but if its got to do wit your motor then i can help you.

Since you're only looking at 2k, I'd keep that eng, get a intake and high flow exhaust for a little more HP, and focus on new suspension kit and stabilizer bars to help with the handling. You'd need more than 2k to get a nice engine swap.

you think 2k isnt enough to but the parts i need to do a decent engine swap. i dont have to pay any labor.i can do all the work myself.

thats a great idea. if you need any help let me know. if its got to do with electronics and crap, fawk it. but if its got to do wit your motor then i can help you.

i appreciate the offer but i can do all the motor work myself as well as all the other crap. pretty sweet motor set up you got there. thats all i did before i got into the tuners. have a mustang with a 347 stroker i built myself. runs 11.01 1/4 mile. not too bad for street tires.

you think 2k isnt enough to but the parts i need to do a decent engine swap. i dont have to pay any labor.i can do all the work myself.

i would LOVE to see you do a DOHC vtec engine swap into your car with 2k. without stealing anything, that is. or getting stuff from daddy for being good.

if you can do it then i'll call you god from now on.

i would LOVE to see you do a DOHC vtec engine swap into your car with 2k. without stealing anything, that is. or getting stuff from daddy for being good.

if you can do it then i'll call you god from now on.

there aint no daddy in my life cous. i am 27 married with two kids and a 700 dollar house note. and i didnt say i was gonna do dohc vtec. just wanted more horses and torque. probably gonna do a zc swap.

Two K isn't going to get much accomplished.

How would you know? The only thing you've 'proved' you've done around here was paint your car!

Coming from someone that "says" he had a sick turbo setup, you should know you could get an OK header, cat, intake, and suspension kit for $2k.

Archived