Saw a "Fit" today for the first time.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I'm looking at them for. I'd like to keep my sol for a project car and have the Fit to drive while I worked on it. Then I'd still have a pretty new Honda to drive when the weather was bad once I was finished working on the sol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
its weird looking.. but something to get use to.. not to bad..amazing how it is a 5 dr

i wouldnt buy one, they look too much like a toyota matrix to me.

I was looking into purchasing one...for a Fit Sport MT it's a 3 month wait. GEEZ. Most MTs coming off the boats are already spoken for. Japan ain't pumping enough of these suckers out for the US market. Either that or I need to move out of a city that loves their Hondas.

• 2 months later...
Yeah i saw a Honda fit too it looks really nice. I dunno why but the exterior reminds me of a suzuki aerio, except the interior of the fit looks really nice for a starting price of around 13,885 or something like that. Honestly, i think im gonna get one. I went to honda.com and there a build and price, it came to around 17,000 kinda pricey for my build

Heck you can't hardly buy a car for under $20,000 anymore. I did build a price on the "Fit" and it seems it is loaded at $18,000.00. It looks pretty cool, although there is probably not enough room for me.

• 2 weeks later...

the guys from top gear did a comparison of the fit, peugot, and vaxaul or clio or some weird little british car and the fit came in second, the peugot, being french, was the most retarded car in teh world and came in last. they basically said the best thing about the fit was its looks and that was about it.

I saw a honda fit sport at a dealer pretty much loaded for 16,xxx. Sorry, but to me, I'd spend the extra few thousand and buy a Toyota Matrix and double the interior space.

You could probably get a pontiac vibe for a lot cheaper than the matrix.

Archived